I don't know why
I really wasn't all that impressed with this. You seem to have a good comprehension of Flash, and I wish you would use that more to your advantage. Dress-up games are nothing new, special, or fun anymore. A STICK dress-up game, even less so. Stick figures are way over-used because it does not take a lot of effort to make them. Things like XIAOXIAO were able to get away with sticks, because of their quality. But using sticks in a dressup game, of all things:
That's jsut plain Lazy.
Here's the problems
1. Pictures are so small, you can't read the indicators, I.E. the first strat, you can't read the headstock, so you can't tell the 50's logo from the 60's
2. its "TelecasTER" not "Telecastor"
3. that is NOT an american Standard Tele... standard tele did not have twin hummers.
4. No one cares about Ibanez enough to know them by model number
5. Gibson section seems accurate
6. If your gonna show off an epiphone les baritone, make sure we can see the whole damn neck. Its very hard to tell otherwise...
7. Hentai prize.... hooray for you....
And lookie, I know about guitars, and I'm STILL voting low...
Blah, blah, double Blah
This definetly sucked...
Kudos for being able to draw south park characters...
but quite frankly, this was a horrible idea,
no, seriously, this is like, worse than a dress up game.
I'd buy it, as long as you made a computer version as well... I don't really own a major game system. Most of the games taht come out these days don't grab my attention that much, and most of the time id be happier playing the original donkey Kong.
Wow, you are one Twisted human mind....
Sry, thumbs down.....
I loved It
This is really great, the only thing I would possibly improve on in the future, is make the characters more distinct, I ended up killing some of my own guys cuz I lost track of who's who.
After a bit i finally figured it out.
I lvoed this, It reminds me of the warmups I used to do in school.
When I first saw this, I thought it was gonna be something from Joel Veitch (rathergood.com). The style was ok, it took me a second to figure it out, then it was no sweat calculating the right time to shoot. Come up with a more original character, and don't rip off worms!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.