SuperVillain SuperVillain

You sir, are brilliant!

Keep up the good work! I'd love to see more of these!

New Numa New Numa

Come ON man,

Gary, I loved Numa Numa. I really did. A lot of people had done similar things before, but you should be proud that your lipsyncing got you nationwide recognition. Making another one is a just plain foolish idea. After Numa Numa, millions of users took out their webcams and made their own lipsyncing Marvels, several of which (I feel) were more elaborate than Numa Numa. This one, you definatly went to extremes, and made something that was certainly elaborate enough to combat these knockoffs, but something you overlooked, was the fact that this idea has become Cliche. You made (Most of) us smile with the first one, and I would be lying if I said I didn't laugh at this, but it seems like you are trying to capitalize on an One-shot idea. You seem to have SOME skill in video. Maybe come up with something new and original, and post it on YOUTUBE rather than newgrounds.

Good luck

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Amazing!

I love the imagry and style you used in this cartoon. I also love the idea of Mario being put into such a serious context. Your use of texture to make the style even more apparent was right on. My one contructive critisism is that I felt that the texture was too static. If you had maybe made it scroll, or give the illusion of movement during the points when the camera moved, it wouldn't be as apparent.

Great overall job!

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

Wonderful!

I thought this was hilarious. As usual, TMST, you designed an exremely clever cartoon, and as usual Lemon Demon(trapezoid) came up with some really great music.

Quick question though:
What was the robot with the glowsticks saying in Semaphore at the end?

TmsT responds:

R-O-B-O-T-S. :D

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

okay then

I appriciate the humor and parody behind this cartoon. I haven't actually watched any of your other submissions, so I can't really say anything about how much of the crappy animation is intentional etc. I happen to be a fan of Lemon Demon, but I can appreciate the parody that when into this. I was especially happy about all the Naruto-bashing. That was the high point of an otherwise retarded day. The only improvement you could have made on that angle, was mix in some Inuyasha bashing as well.

Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

I loved this

This is a truely wonderful song/cartoon accompaniment. Very early 50's stylistic cartoon, with an early 50's smut-style song. The only thing that was kind of werid/bothersome, was that you overused that sideways walk cycle. It was sort of a clunky cycle to begin with, and your excessive use of it kind of plays down your obvious talents. I understand that it was a cycle that would have been used a lot in its time, but it was too limited. next time, I would add more frames or joints to the cycle to give it a more natural range.

Keep up the good work!

sue-houston responds:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate the critique. I am not a fan of using animation over and over again. In this case, however... well, she was walking around alot.=) This is my first non-ecard animation, so I'll definately keep your comment in mind on future projects. Thanks for your critique! (and vote)! I appreciate it!

-SUE

Pokemon Theme Song Pokemon Theme Song

I laughed Pretty hard at this

I won't tell you that I didn't like this. It was a clear rip-off of the Numa Numa dance, which was funny for the same reasons. But just like dressup games and stick Flashes, this kind of stuff is becoming old hat. Newgrounds is devoted to Flash development. This does not mean that a flash cannot contain live action, but it needs to be more than just a movie that you embedded into a SWF.

Also, I felt that the whole thing was too long. Maybe use a shorter version next time?

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Full Metal Alchemist, eh?

IF theres one thing I'm sick of hearing about it in real life, it's Full Metal Alchemist. If there's one particular type of flash I'm sick of seeing, it's sonic-based stuff. I'm not saying what you did was bad; It was an interesting blend of two prominant culture icons. I enjoyed full metal alchemist for a short period of time. It was well written, clever, with a very unique plot. But just like everything else imported from Japan, there was an immediate swarm of anime FanBoys/Girls who immediatly ruined the series for me. Suddenly, it became as if LIKING such a show meant that you were a freakish fanboy. Sonic was the same story. I appreciate what you did, and how very un-fanboyish this was. You, like me, seem to have a genuine interest in what you saw, and are not just some snot-nosed kid buying every ounce of merchandise he can find.

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Nice...

I have to say, I appreciate the way you did this thing. I have seen a lot of JTHM fanboys in my time (on and off of NG), but most of them have nothing good to say, short of quoting 'nny's strange manner of speak. I love Reel Big Fish too, so thats a definate plus. I would like to point out something that bugged me about this toon. The cartoon seems to have been animated with cutouts from the original comic books that you colored on your computer. I think that that was a foolish method, because Jhonen uses so much inking in his books, that a lot is lost to resolution. Next time you do something like this, try drawing it by hand, or not using colors, to retain (some) of the original scribble aspect that enamored me to JTHM in the first place.

Keep up the good work.

Megabyte Megabyte

god dammit.

newgrounds exists for flash artists to share their work. It isn't here for you to post your preachy bullshit. What the fuck mario game are you talking about anyways? According to waht I can see here, you've never submitted a movie before. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? It looks like you just stole it off of some other website anyways.

Get a life.